Wednesday, February 18, 2015

It's Healthy!

We had a nice weekend since we had Monday off school due to President's Day! :) However, that was our last day off for the semester! Ugh!

Rissa talked about visiting us for the weekend, but things fell through and she didn't end up coming. It was really nice to have the weekend to sleep in and lay around :) My baby boy got me an edible arrangement and a balloon for Valentine's Day and we went out to eat to Rumbi Saturday night. I bought him a big red bag of Doritos with a cute card for heart day! Also, we got tickets to the BYU basketball game because we thought Rissa was coming down. So Josh and I just went to the game Saturday night...it was a pretty good game.

We had Monday off and Josh wanted to go to the mall to try to find basketball shoes. So we walked around the mall for awhile. I looked for wedding shoes for Jenni, but she "didn't love" any of the ones I sent her pictures of. Go figure, haha. Then, Josh went to play basketball with his buddies and I stayed home and watched Vampire Diaries :)

When Josh got home from playing basketball, we went grocery shopping and Josh decided he was in the mood for Red Robin. I had never been there, so why not? Red Robin is over in the other Provo mall, so we ate ourselves full! :) It was amazingly good! But we had to roll each other out of the restaurant because we were both so stuffed! We decided to walk around the mall for awhile to burn off some of the calories we just consumed. I bought a cute pair of off-brand Toms that are camo and pink! They were $7 bucks, plus 20% off at Payless! It was really nice to just walk around with my hunny. Then we went home and went to bed! :)

This morning, I did NOT want to get out of bed! Since we had Monday off, we had Monday classes on Tuesday (yesterday). Its screwing up my whole week! I also was dreading having practically 2 Mondays in a row! So I decided this morning that I was going to skip class and sleep in :)
Josh and I slept in until 9, then got up and got ready. I was supposed to have class from 9-11, then another class from 11-12, then work 12-4, then class 4-6:30, then class 7-9 pm. My Wednesdays are horrific! I decided that I was going to skip my morning classes, just go to work and then my night classes. Josh just laughed at me. But I told him...

"My mom always taught me that it's healthy to skip class once in awhile!"


No comments:

Post a Comment