Saturday, September 6, 2014

Busy, busy, busy

Well...we've survived our first week of classes....barely! haha. We both have large loads of credits this semester. Josh is taking several more difficult classes, including Human Anatomy, Chemistry, etc. As for me, I'm enrolled in 17 credits! I'm taking classes in my major and one religion class, which I'm excited about because I'm pretty much done with generals. I have a couple classes that I procrastinated and have yet to take, but I'll get em done. :) We've been busy going to class, studying, and Josh had a couple of work meetings this week...we've been so busy that by 8-9 pm, we're absolutely exhausted! Tonight, our date night includes going hiking! We're hiking the Bridal Veil Falls trail, which I shall post pictures of later. I also said I would post pictures of our little apartment and I know I haven't yet, but I will! :) Try to be patient with me please!

We are excited for Baby Haley to come, back in Wisconsin! I can't wait for our newest little girl to show her beautiful face!

No comments:

Post a Comment