Here is our living room...yes, complete with a Packers jersey on the wall and a "Green Bay Packers" decoration next to it! haha Our wonderful couch we got at DI for $35! :) As our couch is basically our only furniture, we love it!
Here is my cute LITTLE kitchen! The fridge and freezer are around the little corner on the right of the photo and there are 2 shelves above that for storage. No dishwasher, but I don't mind doing the dishes. However, all the cupboards you see there are about all we have for dishes and food, but it's ours! :)
Here is our cute little table we also got at DI...it was a little scratched up at the top so we threw a tablecloth over it and bam! We got the beautiful lamp from DI also for $5 :) And yes you can see the wilted flowers Josh got me last week :) Oh, we also got our TV stand at DI for $10! :) Apparently, DI had just about everything we needed!
This is our built-in bookshelf and desk, which is way nice. We didn't know the apartment had this so we were excited (at least I was). You can also see the little table off to the left where we keep our microwave and toaster on to save as much counter space for me as possible! :) Josh is a "study-on-the-couch" kind of guy, but I need a desk to do homework so I love it!
Here is our little bathroom, emphasis on LITTLE! haha But it has all the necessities we need... :)
Lastly, is our bedroom...complete with our one of the wedding gifts from my mama and daddy...the temple picture above the bed :) Where I'm standing to take the picture, I have a door mirror on the floor, which is where I do my hair and makeup since the bathroom is too small. We also have a second bedroom, but it is filled with boxes and luggage and miscellaneous things we haven't found places for yet, so I'm a little embarrassed of that room. It's pretty messy, so sorry, but no picture of that!
Well...there you have it! Our humble abode! The best part....no roommates!!!!!!! :) No labeling our food! (Maybe I should start labeling my junk food though so Josh doesn't eat it :) ) We love having our very own apartment and we love visitors, so if possible, come on over! :)





No comments:
Post a Comment