So Josh's sister, Krystal, returns from her mission tonight!!! It's so crazy how fast 18 months flies by! Josh and I were talking this week about Krystal coming home. We decided that it feels weird because it feels like time has gone by so fast, but at the same time, it feels like she's been gone a long time! :) I think this is because a lot has happened for us in the last 18 months! We got married!!!! We got engaged, then got married. Josh's sister, Felicia, graduated from high school. My sister, Jenni, got engaged. My cousin, Dest, got engaged. They are both set to get married in 2015, which I'm glad Krystal will be able to be here for both of their weddings. Josh changed his major to Nursing. Another 3 semesters of school has gone by for the both of us! I think 3 semesters is a long time, but only because that's how much school I have left after April!!! :) Woo!
I'm sure we'll get to talk to Krystal soon enough, whether that be tonight or later this week after things settle down for her. I bet that's the longest part of coming home from a mission; first, the loonnngg plane ride home and second, going around to see everyone you care about!
No comments:
Post a Comment