My parents came to visit this past weekend for General Conference! Josh and I drove up to Salt Lake City on Friday night after I had my Remicade infusion (everything went good!!!) and stayed in the hotel with my parents for the weekend! Thanks to our home stake in Wausau, we got Conference tickets for the Saturday morning session and Sunday afternoon session! :) On Saturday, after the afternoon session, Josh and I walked to the pedestal by the temple to take a repeat picture of last year when Josh proposed to me!
Through an app on my phone, I was able to combine the two pictures (left = last year, right = this year). Isn't it awesome! I can't believe it's been a year ago already that we got engaged! It was awesome to be there and think back about such amazing memories! My parents were able to be in Utah visiting at that time last year and this year also! So grateful to have such an amazing man in my life and to take care of me!

No comments:
Post a Comment