Our plan for the near future is that we are living with my parents in Gresham for the summer. We are both working: Josh at the Village of Gresham doing public works and me at Pa's Ice Cream Shop and Summer School. We are just working and saving up this summer and then headed back out to Utah for school in the fall. We feel we have been extremely blessed by our loving Heavenly Father for such talented people in our lives that helped us make our wedding more amazing! We also feel blessed through the generosity of others! We have no idea if we can thank you all enough for everything you have done for us! THANK YOU!
More plans include...school, school, and more school! Josh is majoring in Math Education with a Physical Education and Coaching minor. He has about 4 years left on his degree and I am still in my Elementary Education major and I recently added a music minor (that might change). I have about 2 1/2 years left. After I graduate, the plan is to still continue at BYU until Josh graduates. Hopefully, we will be moving back to Wisconsin...somewhere! All of our family is here in Wisconsin and we would both love to teach back in Wisconsin where we both grew up!
We are excited to be here for the summer to work, spend time with our families, and enjoy the beginning of our married life!
No comments:
Post a Comment